LISBON, Portugal, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickConnect 2013 - ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today announced ServiceOptimization 8.1.9, featuring a host of enhancements that leverage context-aware computing to make businesses smarter, embedding more artificial intelligence (AI) and automation into its solutions. New tools enable supervisors and dispatchers to more easily and efficiently manage a massive number of customer calls, and field resources to improve the customer experience while maintaining operational excellence.
New features build on ClickSoftware's robust mobility solutions and the recently released ClickButler technology to create smart personal assistants for all business roles across the service chain. They make proactive decisions by understanding the business's context (e.g. customer profile and service contract, call urgency, time of day, location, activity, personal availability), learning behavior, and anticipating users' needs. The smart personal assistants also act as a compliance watchdog with company and regulatory procedures, and provide overall support to automate "social" communication with customers, peers and managers. These translate into incremental business value to ClickSoftware's clients by improving customer care, increasing efficiencies by saving hours a day of excessive swiping and typing, and minimizing costly errors by safe-guarding and facilitating compliance.Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Chairman and CEO, ClickSoftware, states: "This new release is all about making your service business more intelligent, not just more efficient. Artificial Intelligence has always been an important part of our solutions - it is one reason why we are the market leader and our customers achieve such astounding results. This latest version sees that intelligence extended through a host of new functions designed to assist back office and mobile workers in delivering remarkable customer experiences to those at the end of the service chain. The solution-wide use of context awareness and artificial intelligence in ServiceOptimization 8.1.9 underpins our vision to enable organizations to achieve both outstanding customer experience and operational excellence." The new tools and intelligence features include:
- All Knowledge Goes Mobile - All types of knowledge a technician could need are now available on their mobile device, including images, video and collaboration information.
- Proactive Business Monitoring & Action Repository - Engine for pre-defined actions based on business context, which automates workflows, alerts and data transformation.
- Intelligent Butler Services in Mobile - Context aware intelligent assistant that anticipates and takes action to maximize users' time.
- Informed Individual & Crew Management - Automatic crew scheduling to optimize coverage, and usability enhancements for completing the 'morning shuffle' based on resource and schedule changes.
- Optimized Rostering Workflow & Results - Easier and automated shift and overtime management, and mobilized shift viewing & swapping in real-time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV