NEW YORK, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CastleLine Holdings, LLC ("CastleLine") announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG), designed to provide a comprehensive suite of innovative products and services to clients involved in the origination, underwriting, and purchase of residential mortgages. Gallagher and CastleLine will draw on their respective expertise to deliver a broad array of integrated, value-added risk management solutions.
CastleLine and its subsidiaries will provide clients with a variety of alternative insurance solutions designed to protect mortgage originators and investors against losses arising out of repurchase demands due to errors, omissions and fraud during the mortgage underwriting process. Gallagher, one of the world's largest insurance brokerage and risk management services firms, will in turn provide mortgage industry clients with complementary risk management products, such as property/casualty, other E&O/D&O coverage as well as employee benefit and HR consulting services.
"We are excited to be partnering with a world-class organization like Arthur J. Gallagher," commented Bryan Binder, Chief Executive Officer of CastleLine. "Their national presence and scope of capabilities, coupled with our mortgage expertise and innovative new products, will enable us to collectively deliver highly customized and cost-effective risk management strategies to our customers."About CastleLine Holdings, LLC CastleLine Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiaries, provide financial products and services to parties and securitization of residential mortgages. www.castleline.com Contacts: CastleLine Holdings, LLC Jason Garmise President, Chief Operating Officer 212 897-2346 JGarmise@CastleLine.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV