COLOGNE, Germany, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ANGA COM – ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) has launched an updated portfolio of Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) optics, nodes, and amplifiers designed for European cable service providers to scale their networks to deliver the advanced multiscreen services that consumers crave.
This complete portfolio of HFC products will be on display for the first time at ANGA COM 2013. European service providers will get a preview of these transformative solutions, which are geared towards delivering additional HD channels, VOD support, and faster broadband in the near term, while opening to door to future services like Ultra-HD.
"Research shows that subscribers' multiscreen habits are growing rapidly, and our service provider customers want to keep ahead of that demand," said Steve McCaffery, EMEA General Manager, ARRIS. "However, multiscreen and TV everywhere put considerable strain on the broadband network, so our customers are looking to ARRIS' leadership in HFC to enable their shift to IP-based networks."
Key Benefits of Expanded ARRIS Portfol io for European Operators
- Flexible Design
- Increased Network Performance/Expanded Capacity
- Cost Efficiencies
- Fast Upgrades
- Minimized Installation Times
- Appropriate for Fiber Deep Applications
- Electronic remote control
- Field replaceable power supply
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV