JACKSON CENTER, Ohio, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Airstream, the most recognized RV manufacturer in North America, today announced a new social-media driven campaign, " Live Riveted ". The campaign, which launches today with a 90-second video, consumer manifesto and "live riveted challenge", will be anchored by a new microsite, http://www.liveriveted.com.
On the heels of Airstream's most successful year in the company's 82-year history, Live Riveted is a platform that encompasses the excitement the brand was founded upon and the overriding theme that connects people from all walks of life to Airstream and the travel and outdoor adventure it inspires.
"Airstream founder Wally Byam not only created a timeless product, but he also inspired a lifestyle and dream for millions of people," said Airstream, Inc. President and CEO, Bob Wheeler. "Wally challenged us to 'strive endlessly to stir the venturesome spirit,' and we believe the Live Riveted campaign captures this spirit and encourages everyone, whether or not they own an Airstream, to create their own adventures."
The Live Riveted initiative is supported by a microsite and online community that lives on Airstream.com. At launch, the site features:
- Live Riveted Stories: Airstream's editorial team will post interviews with people who embody the Live Riveted lifestyle. The stories will range from people who travel the US in their Airstreams to celebrities using their notoriety to help change the world. Designers, collectors and enthusiasts and sports storied will be featured from a variety of the world's most riveting past-times.
- Live Riveted Manifesto: The Live Riveted Manifesto, based on Wally Byam's original Airstream Creed, defines what it means to Live Riveted and invites everyone to sign and share it.
- Live Riveted TV: A Live Riveted video introduces the initiative. Many more videos will be posted on the microsite as the campaign rolls out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV