NEW YORK, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP) Kimberly Ross, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and John Higson, Senior Vice President and President, Europe, Middle East and Africa, will present overall business strategies at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess 10th Annual Global Consumer Conference in Paris on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM EDT.
The webcast and related slide presentation can be accessed at http://www.avoninvestor.com/ and will be archived at that site for one year.
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with nearly $11 billion in annual revenue. As one of the world's largest direct sellers, Avon is sold through more than 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon products are available in over 100 countries, and the product line includes color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, fashion and home products, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, and mark. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com.SOURCE Avon Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV