HOUSTON, June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CATM) today announced its wholly owned subsidiary, Cardtronics USA, Inc., has acquired the assets of Merrimak ATM Group, LLC. Based in Rohnert Park, Calif. and an independent ATM deployer since 1995, Merrimak ATM Group provides ATM services—primarily ATM sales, transaction processing and ATM managed services—to a nationwide fleet of 4,800 ATMs, consisting almost entirely of merchant-owned cash machines. The transaction was signed and closed on June 3; terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Tremont Capital Group, Inc. served as exclusive strategic advisor to Merrimak ATM Group, LLC in this transaction.
About Cardtronics (Nasdaq:CATM)Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work and live their lives, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs and the customers they share. Cardtronics owns/operates 70,800 retail ATMs in U.S. and international locales. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for America's most relevant retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders' surcharge-free cash access on the local, national or global scene, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce. Cardtronics and Allpoint are registered trademarks of Cardtronics, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Media Relations Nick Pappathopoulos Director - Public Relations 832-308-4396 email@example.com Investor Relations Chris Brewster Chief Financial Officer 832-308-4128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV