The facility sits on 82-acres of land in what has become one of the most concentrated milk producing and processing regions in the country. Muller Quaker Dairy will source milk for the yogurt products locally. Products manufactured at the plant will include Muller® Corner®, Muller® Greek Corner® and Muller® FrutUp™ varieties.
Formed in 2011, the Muller Quaker Dairy joint venture brings together the complementary strengths of two successful global companies.
- PepsiCo brings scale as the largest food and beverage business in the U.S. and has leading innovation-driven research and development programs, a robust go-to-market system, and superior marketing and brand recognition across its portfolio of 22 billion-dollar brands.
- The Quaker Oats Company, a unit of PepsiCo, brings one of the most trusted brands in the world and is known for wholesome breakfast and snack foods that provide nutritional benefits throughout the day.
- Theo Muller Group has decades of category-leading innovation and dairy expertise, having grown to become Germany's largest privately held-dairy business, and one of Europe's most well-known yogurt producers.
During today's ceremony, U.S. Senator Schumer, Indra Nooyi and Theo Muller opened a giant ceremonial Muller Corner Crunchy Granola, led a collective Muller FrutUp yogurt toast and officially unveiled the Muller Quaker Dairy building sign to mark the grand opening of the new facility. They were joined by state and local government and community dignitaries, Batavia community representatives, members of local and national dairy organizations and employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV