MINOT, N.D., June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investors Real Estate Trust (NYSE:IRET) (NYSE:IRETPR) (NYSE:IRETPRB) announced today that the company will participate in the 2013 National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts' (NAREIT) annual Investor Forum REITWeek, held in Chicago, IL.
IRET's President and CEO Timothy Mihalick will present an overview of IRET followed by a question and answer session on Thursday, June 6 at 8:00 AM Central Time at the Hilton Chicago. The presentation will be audio-webcast and may be accessed through the company's website at www.iret.com under the heading, "Investors". The presentation will be archived and available for 90 days.
About Investors Real Estate TrustInvestors Real Estate Trust is an equity real estate investment trust. Its business consists of owning and operating income-producing multi-family residential and commercial properties located primarily in the upper Midwest. Investors Real Estate Trust is based in Minot, North Dakota, and has additional offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota.
CONTACT: Lindsey Knoop Anderson Director of Investor Relations 1400 31st Ave SW, Suite 60 PO Box 1988 Minot, North Dakota 58702-1988 phone: 701.837.4738 fax: 701.838.7785 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV