Salka said there's a perfect storm brewing in America's health care system. She said the baby boomers are needing more health care services at the same time as Obamacare is adding millions of newly insured Americans. Add to that a growing shortage of doctors and nurses and it's easy to see why AMN's staffing services are in such high demand.
Salka explained that AMN's business has evolved with the industry and now is providing a lot more than just qualified temporary staffing for hospitals. She said AMN's platform now provides hospitals consistency across multiple locations and, with better analytics, can aid them in planning for future growth -- all while spending less overall.
For qualified doctors and nurses, Salka said AMN makes finding a job easy by matching up the best people with the best locations.
Cramer said that while AMN is a little-known company, it has a compelling story.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off against the bubble in calling out bubbles. He said this binary thinking may help pundits sound smart on TV, but it's totally not helpful for investors. Cramer said sounding the alarm about a "bubble" in housing or a "bubble" in the oil stocks is nothing more than a cheap way to get publicity. Sometimes stocks get too hot, he said, but there's no reason to encourage a panic. Take Coca-Cola. Cramer said that Coke now trades for 2.3 times its growth rate. That's too expensive in Cramer's book, but he said the only "bubbles" at Coke are in its products. Stop scaring and start helping people, Cramer concluded. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV