Recently, OASIS announced that the IBM-led OSLC Community would become part of the standards organization. OSLC is an open technology that simplifies and integrates the creation and management of software such as cloud, mobile or big data applications. The process of creating any software -- whether it is an online banking application or the software running the engine of an airplane – requires a set of software development tools. Traditionally, these tools have been based on proprietary technology and are difficult to integrate or mix and match. Because OSLC is an open standard process of communicating across disparate tools, it solves a decades old problem enabling businesses to mix and match their tools with confidence.
These announcements were made at IBM Innovate: The IBM Technical summit. For more information about IBM Innovate follow news from the event, visit: http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/presskit/41207.wss or follow #ibminnovate, @ibminnovate on Twitter.
SmartCloud Analytics - Log Analysis, SmartCloud Monitoring Applications Insight, the new version of Rational Test Workbench and the trial evaluation of Worklight and IBM SmartCloud Application Services are expected to be available later this month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV