CAYCE, S.C., June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SCANA Corporation (NYSE: SCG) will webcast a meeting with security analysts to be held on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 beginning at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET. At that meeting, SCANA's management team will discuss the Company's performance and give an update on the new nuclear project.
The live webcast and related presentation materials will be accessible on the company's website at www.scana.com. The presentation materials will be posted on the website at 7:30 a.m. ET on the day of the meeting. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the website at www.scana.com/webcast through September 3, 2013.
PROFILESCANA Corporation, headquartered in Cayce, SC, is an energy-based holding company principally engaged, through subsidiaries, in electric and natural gas utility operations and other energy-related businesses. The company serves approximately 673,000 electric customers in South Carolina and approximately 1.2 million natural gas customers in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia. Information about SCANA and its businesses is available on the company's website at www.scana.com. Investor Contact Byron Hinson(803) 217-5352 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SCANA Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV