LOS ANGELES, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Long gone are the days when the PTA, coaches or team moms managed sporting apparel and equipment. Sport Chalet, Inc., specialty sporting goods retailer, today announced the Sport Chalet Team Site—a streamlined solution designed to help schools manage field- and fan-based athletic apparel, footwear and equipment purchases. By simplifying the process online, both athletes and fans alike can suit up for game day, joining Chaminade College Prep, Esperanza High School, Tesoro High School, Triton Touch Down Club and Torrey Pines High School, among other early Team Site adopters.
Through the newly available site portal, schools can create a team-dedicated hub to support player and spectator orders across an extensive inventory of customized apparel, footwear and equipment. Logo design is pre-selected by the school to ensure brand consistency. Additionally, flexible shipment options allow customers to receive product orders directly at the school, the team's homes or the nearest Sport Chalet retail store for pick-up.
"Schools need a convenient and reliable channel where teams and families can purchase gear without the usual order fulfillment nightmares," said Craig Levra, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sport Chalet. "With the Sport Chalet Team Site, school staff will no longer have to manage order forms, checks, or cash from athletes and parents. Not to mention that schools can take advantage of the site's tools to raise funds by offering spirit and fan gear to the entire student body, friends and family."The Sport Chalet Team Site—built on the KitOrder platform, a leading team ecommerce solution—streamlines all order form submissions and payment collections. In addition to schools, the Sport Chalet Team Site is also available to community groups such as: clubs, churches, sports leagues and any other organized teams.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV