Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, June 4, 2013, 5 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 3.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Aaron's (NYSE:AAN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 2 cents per share. At a price of $28.17 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%.The average volume for Aaron's has been 462,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Aaron's has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are down 0.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Aaron's, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, computers, residential furniture, household appliances, and accessories in the United States and Canada. The company operates in four segments: Sales and Lease Ownership, Franchise, HomeSmart, and Manufacturing. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.69.TheStreet Ratings rates Aaron's as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Aaron's Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about AAN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV