MEMPHIS, Tenn., June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Tennessee will name its wealth management business FTB Advisors to raise the profile of an important, growing part of what the company offers customers. The name change signals that First Tennessee, a subsidiary of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN), offers high-level investment expertise in addition to traditional banking services.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19095 .
FTB Advisors will encompass advisory services, investments, brokerage, insurance, trust services and financial planning. Until now, those businesses were marketed under a variety of names, many with their own logos. The single new product logo and brand, FTB Advisors, should allow Tennessee's largest home-grown bank to raise awareness of the scope and expertise of what's offered. First Tennessee sees the potential for growth through new customers and broader relationships with current customers to include wealth management services."First Tennessee offers so much in addition to checking accounts and loans. We provide sophisticated investment products and services that can help our customers reach a broad range of short-term and long-term investing goals," said David Popwell, president of banking. "Branding our wealth team FTB Advisors will help us spread the word." First Tennessee's skilled wealth management team has more than $23 billion in assets under administration. Forbes recently named First Tennessee Advisory Services, the advisory arm of the wealth management team, one of the 10 fastest-growing registered investment advisors in the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV