DEERFIELD, Ill., June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ: USTR), a leading wholesale distributor of business products, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer, Cody Phipps and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Fareed Khan are scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference in Nantucket, Massachusetts on June 18, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
The 1:00 p.m. webcast can be accessed at the following internet address:
The audio portion of the webcast can be accessed through the Investor section of United Stationers' website on the Presentations page at investors.unitedstationers.com and will be available within 24 hours of the presentation.Company Overview United Stationers Inc. is a leading wholesale distributor of business products, with 2012 net sales of $5.1 billion. The company stocks a broad and deep line of approximately 130,000 items on a national basis, including technology products, traditional office products, janitorial and breakroom supplies, office furniture, and industrial supplies. A network currently comprised of 65 distribution centers allows it to deliver these products to over 25,000 reseller customers. This network, combined with United's depth and breadth of inventory, enables the company to ship most products overnight to more than 90% of the U.S. and offer next-day delivery to major cities in Mexico and Canada. For more information, visit unitedstationers.com. United Stationers' common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol USTR.
For Further Information Contact: P. Cody PhippsPresident and Chief Executive Officeror Fareed KhanSenior Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerUnited Stationers Inc.(847) 627-7000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV