RED BANK, N.J., June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ZAIS Financial Corp. (NYSE: ZFC) ("ZAIS Financial" or the "Company") announced that it has closed a $150 million committed financing facility for the purchase of residential whole loans. The facility is in the form of a Master Repurchase Agreement with Citibank, N.A. The Company has utilized approximately $78.5 million of this facility to fund a portion of the purchase price of the May 31, 2013 acquisition of a residential mortgage loan portfolio with an unpaid principal balance of approximately $136.6 million. "We are pleased to have added whole loan financing capacity and also to have utilized a portion of that financing capacity to fund a portfolio purchase that moves us towards our long-term asset allocation target with respect to whole loans," said Michael Szymanski, President of ZAIS Financial.
About ZAIS Financial Corp.
ZAIS Financial Corp. is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") which invests in, finances and manages a diversified portfolio of residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The Company is externally managed and advised by ZAIS REIT Management, LLC, a subsidiary of ZAIS Group, LLC. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.zaisfinancial.com.
SOURCE ZAIS Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV