SALT LAKE CITY, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visitors at InfoComm 2013, June 12-14, in Orlando, can expect to see the latest innovations from ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) in professional audio and video, including: new professional microphones and networked audio solutions, powerful standalone soft-codec-based video conferencing, and enhanced IP streaming and signage technologies. It all comes together as ClearOne establishes its mark as a one-stop manufacturer for audio visual communications.
"The Beamforming Microphone Array is truly a game-changer for Pro Audio. We continue to lead the industry with innovative products. We are consolidating our market-leading audio and video technology into fully-integrated solutions for effortless and affordable collaboration to give ClearOne partners distinct competitive advantages," said Zee Hakimoglu, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of ClearOne. "No one in the AV industry can provide the breadth of ClearOne's AV product offering under a single brand."
- COLLABORATE® software-based video conferencing solutions provide the capabilities of an embedded MCU, multicasting up to 9 participants with built-in streaming and recording without a server. Solutions with up to full 1080p60 resolution are now bolstered by newly introduced audio bundles ranging from the most portable desktop audio to fully installed professional systems.
- The Beamforming Microphone Array, the only product of its kind in the Pro Audio industry, now supports tabletop and wall applications. A "must-see" at InfoComm, you won't find anything like it on the show floor. It's the first professional-grade microphone array with beamforming and adaptive steering technology and ClearOne's next-generation Acoustic Echo Cancellation. The ultra-sleek design fits into any conferencing environment and adaptively delivers the ultimate in voice pickup available on the market today.
- ClearOne's new Wireless Microphone System provides the freedom and clean installation of a wireless solution with the flexibility to expand up to 32 channels and the security of full 256-bit encryption. Four additional professional microphone options optimized for CONVERGE® Pro and INTERACT® Pro solutions join the ClearOne lineup: tabletop, gooseneck, handheld, and belt-pack lavalier and single-ear headset.
- The new CONVERGE® USB network device provides plug-and-play USB connectivity between popular desktop and laptop UC applications and CONVERGE Pro for full, rich, professional sound — without any firmware or software upgrades. This versatile new audio conferencing peripheral will be shipping in Q3 2013.
ClearOne plans a tour for members of the press to cover these new solutions in-depth, at booth #2905 on Wednesday, June 12 at 11:30 AM EST.
About ClearOneClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com. © Copyright 2013, ClearOne, Inc. All rights reserved. ClearOne®, the ClearOne logo, and the names and marks associated with ClearOne's products are trademarks and/or service marks of ClearOne, Inc. and are registered and/or common-law marks in the United States and various other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV