- COLLABORATE® software-based video conferencing solutions provide the capabilities of an embedded MCU, multicasting up to 9 participants with built-in streaming and recording without a server. Solutions with up to full 1080p60 resolution are now bolstered by newly introduced audio bundles ranging from the most portable desktop audio to fully installed professional systems.
- The Beamforming Microphone Array, the only product of its kind in the Pro Audio industry, now supports tabletop and wall applications. A "must-see" at InfoComm, you won't find anything like it on the show floor. It's the first professional-grade microphone array with beamforming and adaptive steering technology and ClearOne's next-generation Acoustic Echo Cancellation. The ultra-sleek design fits into any conferencing environment and adaptively delivers the ultimate in voice pickup available on the market today.
- ClearOne's new Wireless Microphone System provides the freedom and clean installation of a wireless solution with the flexibility to expand up to 32 channels and the security of full 256-bit encryption. Four additional professional microphone options optimized for CONVERGE® Pro and INTERACT® Pro solutions join the ClearOne lineup: tabletop, gooseneck, handheld, and belt-pack lavalier and single-ear headset.
- The new CONVERGE® USB network device provides plug-and-play USB connectivity between popular desktop and laptop UC applications and CONVERGE Pro for full, rich, professional sound — without any firmware or software upgrades. This versatile new audio conferencing peripheral will be shipping in Q3 2013.
ClearOne Introduces Game-Changing Innovations In Audio Visual Communications At InfoComm 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts