BOSTON, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: STAG), a company focused on the acquisition, ownership, and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States, today announced its acquisitions and leasing activity for May 2013.
The Company acquired two warehouse and distribution facilities containing a total of 337,380 square feet for approximately $18.5 million. These properties were acquired in individual transactions and are located in Mount Prospect, Illinois, and Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The properties are 100% leased with a weighted average lease term remaining of over seven years.For the year to date, the Company has acquired thirteen industrial facilities consisting of approximately 2.9 million square feet for approximately $111 million Leasing The Company signed three new leases consisting of approximately 261,000 square feet and one renewal of an existing lease consisting of approximately 68,000 square feet. Two of the leases signed were located in the Detroit, Michigan area, one in Daytona Beach, Florida and the other in Lafayette, Indiana. STAG Industrial, Inc. to Present at REITWEEK 2013: NAREIT's Investor Forum Ben Butcher, CEO and President, is scheduled to present at NAREIT's Investor Forum, which is being held at the Hilton Chicago June 5 th through the 7 th. The presentation is scheduled to begin on Thursday, June 6 th at 11:45 a.m. Central Time. A live simultaneous webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.stagindustrial.com, or by clicking on the following link: http://reitstream.com/reitweek2013/stagindustrial The archive replay will be available for 90 days after the live webcast.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV