WOODSTOCK, ON, June 3, 2013 /CNW/ - (TSX:CSS) Contrans Group Inc. announced today that it has acquired Deuce Disposal Ltd., a waste collection business located in Slave Lake, Alberta. Since 1981, Deuce Disposal has grown in the Slave Lake area providing a full range of waste collection services including residential waste collection and recycling, commercial waste collection and recycling, metals processing, and custom waste bin solutions to the oilfield service facilities in the region. It is expected that this acquisition will produce annual revenue of approximately $9 million.
"Since our entry into the waste collection business in 2010, we have been looking to add to this line of business" stated Contrans' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stan Dunford. "This successful business was built on a foundation of exceptional service. The team at Deuce has developed some customized collection services for unique customers in their local area. There are numerous new investments in the local businesses and the oilfield production infrastructure, and we believe Deuce will successfully grow along with its customers. This transaction adds a new dimension to our fast growing waste collection business in Alberta."
SOURCE Contrans Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV