ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced that its Management Board has declared an interim dividend of $0.50 per share payable June 24, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 3, 2013.
The company announced May 22 that its Supervisory Board had authorized the Management Board to declare the interim dividend of $0.50 per share, an increase of 25 percent from the company's first quarter 2013 interim dividend.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Media Contact: David A. Harpole +1 713-309-4125 Investor Contact: Douglas J. Pike +1 713-309-7141SOURCE LyondellBasell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV