THE WOODLANDS, Texas, June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repros Therapeutics Inc. ® (Nasdaq:RPRX) today announced that it will host a live webcast of its Investor and Analyst Day that is being held in New York on Thursday, June 6, 2013 beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Key Opinion Leaders will discuss the positive data from the 1 st completed Phase III study with Androxal ®, ZA-301, and the significance of data from the AUA podium session. The focus of the participating inter-disciplinary group will be the role of Androxal in "managing the whole patient". In addition there will be a short overview of the Proellex ®-V program.
- Michael G Wyllie, Ph.D., DSc. - Director of the Company
- Andrew McCullough, M.D. - Professor of Urology/Division of Surgery, Albany Medical College: Urological Inst of North Eastern NY
- John Dean, M.D. - Immediate past president of the International Society of Sexual Medicine, Harley St, London, UK
- Larry Lipshultz, M.D. - Professor of Urology and Chief of the Division of Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- Edward Kim, Ph.D. – Professor at University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine
- Glenn Cunningham, M.D. - Professor of Medicine and Molecular & Cellular Biology Baylor College of Medicine, Director, SLEH-BCM Diabetes Program
- Andrew Dwyer - Project Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Nelly Pitteloud, M.D. - Professor of Medicine, Co-Chief, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Service, CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Alfred Poindexter, M.D. - board certified physician and professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine
- Joachim F. Wernicke, Ph.D., M.D. – CMO of Repros
- Jaye Thompson, Sr. VP Clinical & Regulatory of Repros
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts