Big Lots (BIG) ($34.05 vs. $35.76 on March 13) set its 2013 high at $39.22 on May 22. The weekly chart profile ended May negative with its five-week modified moving average (MMA) at $36.21. My semiannual value level is $28.14 with a monthly pivot at $35.08 and weekly risky level at $37.48.
Costco (COST) ($109.63 vs. $103.75 on March 13) set an all-time high at $115.77 on May 28. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $109.44. My semiannual value level is $100.61 with a monthly pivot at $108.40 and weekly risky level at $113.38.
Dollar General (DG) ($52.80 vs. $47.76 on March 13) set its 2013 high at $55.17 on May 28. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $52.32. Semiannual value level is $50.94 with a semiannual risky level at $55.09.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV