SAN JOSE, Calif. and TAIPEI, Taiwan, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cavium Inc, (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications and the digital home, today announced a broad range of new SoC solutions for small-medium enterprise, service provider, 3G+ 4G small cells and HD wireless display applications at Computex 2013. Live product demonstrations will take place in Cavium's suite #2436 at the Grand Hyatt hotel from June 4th – 8th. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120604/LA18845LOGO) Cavium's low power OCTEON multicore SoCs are ideal for range of applications including fan less and POE design. Cavium's SoC processors integrate low power, high performance CPU cores and best in class hardware acceleration.
Cavium's OCTEON Fusion processors deliver industry-leading capacity and throughput for a range of 3G/LTE enterprise and service provider small cell solutions. OCTEON Fusion is based on an advanced multi-core SoC architecture that includes integrated purpose-built baseband DSP cores, high performance MIPS64 cores, extensive hardware accelerators and digital front end (DFE) processing, all in a single chip.
Cavium's PureVu® Video processors offer a complete solution, providing turnkey reference designs with comprehensive wireless display and media streaming software. Cavium's PureVu processors have seen major traction in the mobile wireless display adapter market and are in volume production at several top tier smartphone OEMs, including Huawei, Samsung and ZTE. Cavium's Media processors offer industry leading integration and price performance for Set Top Box, Digital TV and High Definition Media player applications.
Cavium personnel will demo the following product lines at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Taipei, Suite 2436:
: Highly integrated multi-core SoCs that, deliver very high throughput and performance for a range of control and data plane applications.
- Live demo of Simultaneous full Rate Enterprise Class WLAN 802.11ac and 802.11n for next generation Wireless Access Points
- Live demo of Protocol Detection and Application Recognition for Access Points & UTM/Firewall appliances
- Live demo of >200MB/s of NAS performance and Turnkey Full–featured software stack for Entry Level to SMB storage solutions
- Live demo of Multiple Gbps of NAT, Firewall, QOS, and Forwarding for SMB Routers & Service Provider Gateways
OCTEON® Fusion Processors
(Bronze Winner of Network Products Guide 2013 Award in "Innovations in Mobile and Wireless")Fully–integrated SoCs for highly–scalable carrier class small cell base stations.
- Live Demo of Dual RAT OCTEON Fusion CNF71xx based reference design for LTE and W-CDMA small cells
- FusionStack, Cavium's integrated L1 – L3 LTE software, which has been deployed in multiple commercial networks demonstrated with 128 active scheduled users
Processors (Gold Winner of Network Products Guide 2013 Award in "Innovations in Video")
Highly Integrated media SoCs ideal for universal wireless display TV adapter, IPTV Thin Client, and integrated module designs optimized for handsets and tablets
- Live demo of Cavium's USB–powered Tiga media stick adapter reference design supporting full HD wireless display and live media streaming from mobile devices
- Live demo of new and exciting consumers products based on PureVu® Technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV