- Securosis Analyst and President Mike Rothman commented on the benefits of a private cloud approach in a recent blog (" Network-based Malware Detection 2.0: Scaling NBMD"): "These malware-analysis private clouds provide a central analysis device and interact with enforcement points throughout the network. This provides the leverage of not having to deploy NBMD devices at all ingress points, as well as facilitating internal sharing of intelligence."
- "Quickly identifying and eliminating previously unknown threats across all applications is key to protecting an organization from today's advanced threats; only Palo Alto Networks offers its customers a public or private cloud deployment choice and the closed loop capabilities to most efficiently and effectively stop APTs," said Lee Klarich, senior vice president of product management, Palo Alto Networks.
Palo Alto Networks Delivers Unique Private Cloud Deployment Option For APT Detection, Analysis And Prevention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.