About Luoxis Diagnostics, Inc.
Luoxis Diagnostics is an in-vitro diagnostics company focused on the development and global commercialization of a "point of care" hand held device and disposable strips that measures, from a single drop of blood, the presence of oxidative stress and anti-oxidant reserves in a patient. ORP is an important measure in the detection of both critical and chronic illnesses, and is a novel marker of patient morbidity across a wide range of diseases and conditions. There are numerous clinical indications for this homeostatic parameter for which there is no currently available test.
About Ampio Pharmaceuticals
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a development stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development of therapies to treat prevalent inflammatory conditions for which there are limited treatment options. We are developing compounds that decrease inflammation by (i) inhibition of specific pro-inflammatory compounds by affecting specific pathways at the protein expression and at the transcription level or (ii) activation of a specific phosphatase or depletion of the available phosphate needed for the inflammation process.Forward Looking Statement Ampio's statements in this press release that are not historical fact and that relate to future plans or events are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by use of words such as "believe," "expect," "plan," "anticipate," and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements include risks associated with clinical trials, expected results, regulatory approvals, and changes in business conditions and similar events. The risks and uncertainties involved include those detailed from time to time in Ampio's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Ampio's Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. References
- Bar-Or D, Thomas GW, Salottolo K, et al. Oral Danazol for DME. Retina Today. 2012; Vol. 7, No. 7: 68-70. Available at: http://bmctoday.net/retinatoday/2012/10/article.asp?f=oral-danazol-for-dme
- Thomas GW, Rael LT, Bar-Or R, et al. Biphasic effect of danazol on human vascular endothelial cell permeability and f-actin cytoskeleton dynamics. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;421:707-712. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22542943
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts