RESTON, Va., June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) will host its 2013 Investor Day at which its senior management team plans to discuss the Company's transformational momentum in the marketplace and its leadership position in measuring and analyzing the digital world. The event will also include a panel discussion with a number of comScore's major customers, including BrightRoll, Comcast, Microsoft and Starcom Mediavest Group. Investor Day highlights will include:
- An overview of comScore's market opportunities, which are being driven by the new reality that all businesses are becoming digital businesses, thereby creating large, accelerating market demand for the real-time, value-added data and analytics that comScore provides.
- A discussion of how comScore helps customers understand and create value from digital consumer relationships across its audience, advertising and enterprise products and solutions, with a focus that is natively digital, as well as mobile and multi-platform based.
- An overview of comScore's position as the recognized leader in measuring the digital world with a broad global customer base of 2,206 clients worldwide, including brands, agencies, media, telecom, financial services, retail, travel, consumer products companies, health and technology companies.
- A discussion of comScore's significant competitive advantages provided by its unique data, methodological and market assets, including the Company's proprietary Unified Digital Measurement, and its position as a Big Data pioneer with 1.5 trillion digital interactions captured each month.
- An overview of comScore's multi-platform measurement and analytics, which provide an unmatched total view of digital media consumption and are driving strong market adoption of new products.
- A discussion of the Company's scalable SaaS business model, including high revenue visibility provided by subscription contracts with high renewal rates, opportunities for margin expansion through operating leverage, and its strong free cash flow generation.
Separately, the Company announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to an aggregate of $50 million of its outstanding common stock through May 29, 2014.
comScore also announced today the launch of Digital Analytix® Multi-Platform, the next generation of digital enterprise analytics. Building on Digital Analytix — a proven technology used by leading corporations to better understand their digital customers' behavior — this new offering applies comScore's multi-platform expertise to help businesses gain a deeper understanding of behavior across platforms. To learn more about Digital Analytix Multi-Platform, please visit: www.comscore.com/DigitalAnalytixMP.
comScore's Investor Day will be webcast live beginning at 1:30 p.m. and conclude at approximately 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday, June 3, 2013. The live webcast will be accessible on the "Investor Relations" page on the Company's Web site www.comscore.com, with a replay available shortly after the conclusion of the event.About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Digital Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!. Cautionary StatementThis press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including, without limitation, expectations about comScore's future growth and strength and about comScore's common stock repurchase program, including the maximum dollar amount of common stock that may be purchased under the program. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to: comScore's ability to generate strong revenue and margin growth in future periods; and the risk of potential changes in the market price of comScore's common stock and changes in comScore's operating results, financial condition and cash requirements. For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to comScore's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2012, comScore's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 and from time to time other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which are available on the SEC's Web site ( http://www.sec.gov). Stockholders of comScore are cautioned not to place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. comScore does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.