RESTON, Va., June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the launch of Digital Analytix® Multi-Platform, the next generation of digital business analytics. Building on comScore Digital Analytix — a proven technology used by leading corporations to better understand their digital customers' behavior — this new offering applies comScore's multi-platform expertise to help businesses gain a deeper understanding of behavior across platforms.
"As pioneers in multi-platform measurement, comScore has been at the forefront in solving the complex technological and methodological issues associated with digital consumers shifting from screen to screen. With the introduction of Digital Analytix Multi-Platform, we are now bringing this expertise to enterprise analytics to help publishers and retailers understand the behavior of their customers across platforms," said Jodi McDermott, vice president at comScore. "Using more sophisticated logic to associate disparate multi-platform engagements with a single customer, Digital Analytix Multi-Platform provides unparalleled insight into the complete customer journey from acquisition to conversion. Accurately accounting for these behaviors gives businesses the metrics needed to enhance the customer experience, develop more effective marketing strategies and, ultimately, drive brand loyalty."
"As a media company, it would be short-sighted to focus on what our customers are doing solely on a single device," said Gianni Maestri, head of digital entertainment analytics and insight at Virgin Media. "Whether they're setting their set top box to record a favorite show from their smartphone or watching music videos on a tablet, we need to know how, when and where they're interacting with our services. Digital Analytix is the only product on the market that enables this level of insight."Digital Analytix Multi-Platform offers deeper insights to businesses about their own customers' behaviors across their products and properties, resulting in better, more granular information that allows companies to:
- Optimize the Customer Journey: With sophisticated methods for identifying a single user across a variety of touchpoints, Digital Analytix Multi-Platform helps clients understand the complete customer journey from acquisition through conversion, and from repeat usage to long-term loyalty.
- Retain Customers and Drive Loyalty: Knowing more about the customer journey and how to optimize this experience helps businesses attract and retain customers, resulting in increased brand loyalty and revenue.
- Decrease the Time and Money Spent Analyzing Data: Digital Analytix Multi-Platform connects the dots when it comes to customer behavior across platforms. The technology used processes and organizes data in a way that makes it easier for a company's analysts to evaluate and make decisions, saving businesses both time and money.
- Share More Detailed Information with Advertisers and Partners: Digital Analytix Multi-Platform gives corporations the most detailed insights available to share with business partners so that messages are delivered to customers in the right place at the right time.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts