TSXV: CNC OTCBB: CNYC
VANCOUVER, May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Canyon Copper Corp. ("Canyon") (TSX-V: CNC) (OTCBB: CNYCF) announces that it has continued from the State of Nevada to the Province of British Columbia effective May 31, 2013 (the "Continuation").
The Continuation was approved by shareholders holding a majority of the outstanding common shares of Canyon at the special meeting of the shareholders held on May 21, 2013. The principal effects of the Continuation are set out in detail in Canyon's Proxy Statement/Prospectus dated April 22, 2013.
Canyon will issue new share certificates under the new CUSIP number, which is 138763404. Registered shareholders will receive a letter of transmittal from Canyon with information on how to replace their old share certificates with the new share certificates. Brokerage firms will handle the replacement of share certificates on behalf of their shareholders' accounts. Canyon's common shares will continue to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "CNC" and on the OTCBB and OTCQB under the symbol ("CNYCF").On behalf of the Board of Directors, "Benjamin Ainsworth" CANYON COPPER CORP. Benjamin Ainsworth, President NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE. SOURCE Canyon Copper Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV