NEW YORK, May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) today announced a change to its presentation time at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Financial Services Investor Conference to be held in New York City at The Pierre Hotel on Tuesday, June 4, 2013.
The presentation, led by Al Tylis, President, and Debra Hess, Chief Financial Officer, will be held at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on NorthStar's website at www.nrfc.com. A replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the live presentation and will be accessible for 30 days.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as an internally managed REIT. For more information about NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., please visit www.nrfc.com. SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV