BELLEVUE, Wash., May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Technology Conference on June 4, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. PT. A live webcast and replay of the presentations will be available for a limited time at http://www.concur.com/en-us/investors.
Concur® is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of all sizes. Concur's easy-to-use web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. In support of the mission to fuel The Perfect Trip™, Concur delivers continuous innovation through The Concur® T&E Cloud, the open platform that enables the entire ecosystem to build upon and extend applications, content and T&E data aggregated through Concur; Concur® Open Booking, which ensures fully integrated travel and expense for every trip – regardless of where it is booked; and Concur® Big Data, which leverages the industry's most comprehensive source of T&E data to provide enhanced value in accordance with their travel policies. Learn more at www.concur.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV