3 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Mercadolibre ( MELI) is down $1.91 (-1.6%) to $116.90 on light volume Thus far, 194,013 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 570,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $115.71-$118.25 after having opened the day at $117.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.81. MercadoLibre, Inc. hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. Its services are designed to provide users with mechanisms for buying, selling, paying, collecting, generating leads, and comparing listings through e-commerce transactions. Mercadolibre has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 52.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 50.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Mercadolibre a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mercadolibre as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts