Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- It's out with the new and in with the old, Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money" Monday about the market's rotation out of many of the recent high fliers and into safer stocks that have yet to rally.
Biotech has been on a roll this year but today stocks including Celgene (CELG) and Gilead Sciences (GILD) fell out of favor and old pharma such as Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) and Merck (MRK) were the big winners.
Executive Decision: Charif SoukiIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer once again sat down with Charif Souki, chairman, president and CEO of Cheniere Energy (LNG), the LNG export company that's up 48% since Cramer last spoke with Souki in January. Souki said everything is still going according to plan, and he's pushing to have the first tankers filled with U.S. natural gas for export by the end of 2015. When asked to respond to criticism the U.S. risks exporting too much of a valuable resource, Souki said the U.S. will always have the domestic advantage as $3 natural gas will incur a $3 shipping charge to get it to other parts of the globe. He said the Cheniere project has been years in the making and has spent billions to help America realize its natural gas potential.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV