3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: AI, CLCT, OMAB
Central North Airport Group (NASDAQ: OMAB) shares currently have a dividend yield of 9.50%. Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, develops, operates, and maintains airports in Mexico. It also operates NH T2 Hotel inside Terminal 2 of the Mexico City International Airport. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.19. The average volume for Central North Airport Group has been 45,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Central North Airport Group has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 34.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Central North Airport Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 27.58% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 94.79% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OMAB should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT has improved earnings per share by 27.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT increased its bottom line by earning $1.25 versus $0.88 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.52 versus $1.25).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Transportation Infrastructure industry. The net income increased by 27.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.38 million to $18.33 million.
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT is rather high; currently it is at 59.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.65% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Central North Airport Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts