The new Southern California engineering design center will now be home to engineering support for out-of-production airplanes. Boeing's Southern California engineering team in Long Beach is already the center for support to heritage McDonnell Douglas airplanes.
"We will leverage the new Southern California design center to create a single location for out-of-production airplane support, enabling us to streamline processes and develop common practices," said Lynne Thompson, vice president of Boeing Customer Support.
During the next six to nine months, most out-of-production airplane support, including the 707, 727, 737-100/-200/-300/-400/-500 and 757, will move from Puget Sound to Long Beach.
Boeing also is exploring development of a design center in Kiev, Ukraine to support the Boeing Design Center in Moscow, Russia.Contact: Doug AlderBoeing Communications+1 206-544-1814 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV