Famous Dave's Of America Inc. Stock Downgraded (DAVE)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 357.32% to $3.93 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.92%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 92.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.82 million to $0.06 million.
- The gross profit margin for FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC is rather low; currently it is at 18.90%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.16% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.