Brookfield Residential Properties Inc Stock Downgraded (BRP)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.93, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS increased its bottom line by earning $0.90 versus $0.07 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.90%. Regardless of BRP's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.50% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$164.35 million or 103.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 103.98%, BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -108.62%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts