5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HSNI, HBHC, AVY, VTR, SLB
Ventas (NYSE: VTR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 67 cents per share. At a price of $72.46 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.7%. The average volume for Ventas has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ventas has a market cap of $21.3 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Ventas, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm engages in investment, management, financing, and leasing of properties in the healthcare industry. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 56.69. TheStreet Ratings rates Ventas as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Ventas Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV