5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HSNI, HBHC, AVY, VTR, SLB
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 29 cents per share. At a price of $43.71 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Avery Dennison has been 815,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Avery Dennison has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. Shares are up 26% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Avery Dennison Corporation engages in the production and sale of pressure-sensitive materials worldwide. Its Pressure-sensitive Materials segment offers pressure-sensitive label and packaging materials, graphics and graphic films, reflective products, and tapes and performance polymers. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.41. TheStreet Ratings rates Avery Dennison as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Avery Dennison Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV