5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FTE, ERF, RE, SWK, QCOM
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 49 cents per share. At a price of $79.59 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for Stanley Black & Decker has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Stanley Black & Decker has a market cap of $13.1 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 9.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. provides power and hand tools, mechanical access solutions, and electronic security and monitoring systems for various industrial applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.22. TheStreet Ratings rates Stanley Black & Decker as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Stanley Black & Decker Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV