5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FTE, ERF, RE, SWK, QCOM
Everest Re Group (NYSE: RE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 48 cents per share. At a price of $129.79 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Everest Re Group has been 399,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Everest Re Group has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 18% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Everest Re Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, underwrites reinsurance and insurance products. It operates in four segments: U.S. Reinsurance, Insurance, International, and Bermuda. The U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.28. TheStreet Ratings rates Everest Re Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Everest Re Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV