Pacific Mercantile Bancorp Stock Downgraded (PMBC)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 294.04% to $23.55 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PACIFIC MERCANTILE BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -60.08%.
- The gross profit margin for PACIFIC MERCANTILE BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 74.80%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PMBC's net profit margin of -28.76% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- PACIFIC MERCANTILE BANCORP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, PACIFIC MERCANTILE BANCORP reported lower earnings of $0.55 versus $0.92 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 329.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.38 million to -$3.17 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.