BETHESDA, Md., May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACAS) ("American Capital" or the "Company") announced today that members of its senior management team are scheduled to make presentations at the following investor conferences in New York City in June:
- Gordon O'Brien, President of Specialty Finance and Operations, will present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Financial Services Investor Conference on June 4, 2013 at 4:15 pm EDT.
- Mr. O'Brien will also present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference on June 5, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT.
- Malon Wilkus, Chairman and CEO, will present at the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference on June 12, 2013 at 12:05 pm EDT.
The American Capital presentations will be webcast live and archived on the American Capital website in the Investor Relations section at http://ir.americancapital.com. For further information, please contact Investor Relations at (301) 951-5917 or IR@AmericanCapital.com. ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITALAmerican Capital, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACAS) is a publicly traded private equity firm and global asset manager. American Capital, both directly and through its asset management business, originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate and structured products. American Capital manages $21.2 billion of assets, including assets on its balance sheet and fee earning assets under management by affiliated managers, with $112 billion of total assets under management (including levered assets). Through an affiliate, American Capital manages publicly traded American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ: AGNC) with approximately a $13 billion market capitalization and American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: MTGE) with approximately a $1.5 billion market capitalization. From its eight offices in the U.S. and Europe, American Capital and its affiliate, European Capital, will consider investment opportunities from $10 million to $750 million. For further information, please refer to www.AmericanCapital.com.
Contact: Investor Relations - (301) 951-5917
SOURCE American Capital, Ltd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts