AUSTIN, Texas, May 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASUR), a leading provider of workplace management software solutions, today announced that it will present at the Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual Microcap Conference on Friday, June 7, 2013 in New York City at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, located at 109 E. 42 nd St. Asure Software CEO Pat Goepel will give Asure's presentation, which is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. to 2:05 p.m.
"Sidoti & Company is a Wall Street leader in equity research focusing on profitable companies with market capitalizations under $3 billion," said Goepel. "This event is an excellent forum for Asure to present its story and meet directly with investors who are eager to learn more about promising companies."
About Asure SoftwareAsure Software, Inc., (Nasdaq:ASUR) headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers cloud-based time and labor management and workspace management solutions that enable businesses to control their biggest costs – labor, real estate and technology – and prepare for the workforce of the future in a highly mobile, geographically disparate and technically wired work environment. Asure serves approximately 6,000 clients worldwide and currently offers two main product lines: AsureSpace™ workplace management solutions enable organizations to maximize the ROI of their real estate, and AsureForce ® time and labor management solutions deliver efficient management of human resource and payroll processes. For more information, please visit www.asuresoftware.com The Asure Software, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11986
CONTACT: Editorial Contacts: Jennifer Crow Chief Financial Officer Asure Software, Inc. 512-437-2732 email@example.com Jennifer Roth Vice President, Marketing Asure Software, Inc. 651-405-3061 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV