ABBOTT PARK, Ill., May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will present at the Goldman Sachs 34 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 11, 2013. Thomas C. Freyman, executive vice president, finance and chief financial officer, will participate in a 35-minute question and answer session regarding the company beginning at 11:20 a.m. Central time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible through Abbott's Investor Relations Web site at www.abbottinvestor.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day.
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people.Visit Abbott at www.abbott.com and connect with us on Twitter at @AbbottNews. SOURCE Abbott
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV