BERKELEY, Calif., May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Annie's, Inc. (NYSE: BNNY), a leading mission driven, natural and organic foods company, today announced that it will issue a press release reporting financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 ended March 31, 2013, immediately following the close of market on Monday, June 10, 2013.
Annie's will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at
2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on
Monday, June 10, 2013. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-941-1427, or 1-480-629-9664 (outside the U.S. and
Canada). A live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of Annie's corporate website at
www.annies.com and via replay beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the call for 90 days. An audio replay of the call will also be available to all interested parties beginning at approximately
5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on
Monday, June 10, 2013 until
11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on
Monday, June 17, 2013, by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 (outside the U.S. and
Canada) and entering pass code 4620817#.
In addition, Annie's announced that John Foraker, Chief Executive Officer, and Kelly Kennedy, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the upcoming investor conferences listed below:
The William Blair 33rd Annual Growth Stock Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
The Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference at The White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, MA on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.Interested parties can access live webcasts of these presentations on the Investor Relations page of Annie's corporate website at www.annies.com. Presentations will also be archived on the company's website for 90 days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV