The 787 Dreamliner is composed of light-weight composites and features numerous systems, engine and aerodynamic advancements, making it more efficient to operate compared with its competition. It is the first mid-sized airplane capable of flying long-range routes, providing airlines with unprecedented fuel economy and low operating costs and enabling airlines to open new, non-stop routes preferred by passengers.
On July 8, Thomson's first long-haul Dreamliner flights will operate from Manchester to Florida and Glasgow to Cancun. Thomson will also operate services from London Gatwick and East Midlands airports. Later this year, the airline will introduce direct flights to Phuket, Thailand from the UK.
The Thomson 787 Dreamliner will carry 291 passengers and is configured with 47 seats in the airline's Premium Club cabin and 244 seats in the Economy Club cabin.
Thomson Airways is part of the TUI Travel PLC and is the UK's third largest airline operating 58 aircraft.Contact: Fiona O'FarrellBoeing European Communications+44 (0) 7557 160 645 Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org Grace JonesThomson Airways+ 44 (0) 1582 648725 Pressoffice@thomson.co.uk Thomson@hkstrategies.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV