DALLAS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers are investigating Chemed (NYSE: CHE) due to potential violations of shareholder protection laws. Concerned CHE stockholders who seek to recover value for their shares should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about potential investor claims.
Securities lawyers are investigating the company due to a False Claims Act complaint filed by the U.S. Government. The allegations in that lawsuit involve billing Medicare for unnecessary crisis care services and admitting patients who were not eligible for the Medicare hospice benefit. On news of this lawsuit, Chemed stock price dropped precipitously.
Deans & Lyons LLP has significant experience representing investors in securities class action and derivative lawsuits nationwide. Stockholders with concerns about their CHE stock or anyone with information about this situation should contact Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton LindleyDeans & Lyons LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile firstname.lastname@example.org deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV