DALLAS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced an investigation of the board of NV Energy Inc. (NYSE: NVE) for a proposed sale to MidAmerican for $23.75 per share. NV Energy investors who owned stock on or before May 29, 2013 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
NVE stockholders will receive only $23.75 in cash for each share of their stock upon the acquisition by MidAmerican. With debt, the deal gives NVE an enterprise value of $10 billion. The potential shareholder action seeks to obtain more value for NVE stockholders through the disclosure of important information and ensuring the highest price reasonably available is obtained.
The securities lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing investors nationwide in representative actions involving securities at no cost to its clients. Stockholders with concerns about this NVE stock or anyone with information about this acquisition should contact Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV