DALLAS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced an investigation against the board of Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: STEI) due to potential violations of shareholder protection laws in an all cash acquisition by Service Corporation International. STEI investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
STEI stockholders will receive $13.25 in cash for each share of their STEI common stock upon the acquisition by Service Corporation International, a total enterprise value of approximately $1.4 billion. The potential shareholder action seeks to obtain more value for STEI stockholders through the disclosure of important information and ensuring the highest price reasonably available is obtained.
The securities lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing investors nationwide in representative actions involving securities at no cost to its clients. Stockholders with concerns about this STEI stock or anyone with information about this acquisition should contact Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton LindleyDeans & Lyons LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile firstname.lastname@example.org deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV