DALLAS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawyers at Deans & Lyons LLP are pursing claims for Omnicare, Inc. stockholders (NYSE: OCR) due to potential violations of shareholder protection laws. Concerned OCR stockholders who purchased or acquired stock before August 03, 2005 through January 27, 2006 should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"On January 27, 2006, several OCR offices were raided by the Michigan Attorney General's Office," said shareholder rights attorney Hamilton Lindley. "Upon news of the raids on the OCR Company's offices, OCR shares fell $5.09 to $49.96. As a result of this disclosure, a class action lawsuit was filed to recover losses in OCR's stock."
The securities lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing investors nationwide in representative actions involving securities at no cost to its clients. Stockholders with concerns about this OCR stock or anyone with information about this situation should contact Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV